Sunday, April 29, 2007

Day 3-These Nails are made for Scritchin

Wish: Ohhhh, how I do miss my mummy! This new Human is quite inadequate indeed. Although recently she has gained enough courage to scritch my neck, it is still rather lonely here on my perch. Perhaps she will allow me to stand on her shoulder. I will woo her with my sensual chirping, and lullabies of "pretty girl".

(I never realized Wish had an English accent)

Morgan: Ok so she took out Kasey first this time. And I am here at home, soooo not happy, waiting for my turn. I just know that she and Kasey are talking about me! And, last time she took Kasey out for 1.2234 minutes longer. I sure hope that transgression is remedies, or else I'll have to look menancing...or something like that. The Human give us treats often, in what I will now dub SAT-Spontaneous Act of Treats.

Watts: I like this Human, she is a good temporary Staff Member. She put out a paper bag for me and scratched me often. But I miss my mommies.

Kasey Dogg: Well, it's tough to be the favorite dogg. But, I am really cute and charming. If Morgan is so jealous about getting walked last, she just needs to wait until Day 4. See, I know that the Human takes turns about who walks first. (the fact that I know this shows how clever I am)

2 comments:

Dragon said...

LMAO! Do you think you'll survive? Keep an eye on that Morgan fellow.

Sparky Duck said...

Morgan is calling Judge Judy as we speak