Friday, April 27, 2007

Day 2-Treat Bender

Wattsa: Of course Morgan and Kasey nominate ME to type first. My style and panache far exceeds their charm. This "blogging" thing is going to be great, now I can finally get the word out to the TomKats in Tree Town that this pussy is ready for a good time. Ooooops. Did I just say that? Maybe I've been reading Kukka-Maria's journal-from-exile a bit too much. Anyhooo. My hard day of resting and ignoring that squacking thing all day was interrupted by the Human. She is really gullible. I saunter upstairs, and stick up my tail, expecting treats. Usually the Mommies laugh and say "awwww, Watts. No.", but this Human cooed and started to pet me and gave me four (FOUR!) treats. 'Cuse me whilest I go sleep off my euphoria.

Kasey Dogg:
oooohhhh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy A WALK! I get a walk! And all I had to do was look cute!! Oh yes oh yes oh yes! Life. Cannot. Get. Better. (Is that the melatonin talking?) No. Wait. I see the Human opening the Peanut Butter.....

Morgan:
I so can not believe Kasey passed out at the sight of those Peanut Butter treats. I mean, yeah, the walk was super-duper fantastic. It's not everyday she takes me out for a half hour walk. But I tried really hard to contain my absolute and utter enthusiasm. Unlike Kasey. Sheesh! At this rate, she'll never have the Human trained. But I will be strong, I will...ohhhhhhh noooooo. She's scritching my back. With both hands. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(The Human rudely interrupt here with a gentle reminder to make sure all your pets are loved, 'cause they'll love you back ten-fold. Kasey just gave me kiss!)

No comments: