Friday, April 27, 2007

Day 1-The Human Arrives

Welcome to my home-away-from home. I'll be here the next few days, getting trained by two dogs, a cat, and a bird.

Here are my masters, unfortunately Morgan is camera-shy:

Kasey Dogg


Morgan

Wattsa Katt-the Incredible, Bendable, Moldable Kitty


Wish "Just say Eh" Bird


I walk into the door, knowing what awaited me: bunches of fur, a layer of slobber, and two very happy doggs. Although they were a bit confused as to why I wasn't their mommies, they quickly realized that this is not such a bad thing. Why?
Because Aunties don't know their routine. Aunties don't know they aren't supposed to get treats or whatnots. Aunties can be guilted into long daily walks. Aunties can spoil rotten. But...Aunties need to be trained.
Did you know humans get trained just like dogs and cats? Positive reinforcement in the form of a wagging tail or a happy 'meow' works like a bar of chocolate at an all-girls high school (trust me on that last part).
So...I am getting trained. As a premise of successful training, the DoggerLords and KittyQueen are insisting on learning this whole "blogging" thing so they can tell you their side of the story. Soooo...without further ado. I present to you: Morgan, Kasey, and Watts.

1 comment:

Dragon said...

My goodness, Kasey is the cutest dog, ever. Ever! Good luck Auntie LJS. Hope they go easy on you