Tuesday, November 20, 2007

CIE: Day 2 in which we find the backyard

Morgan:

I thought I'd write a haiku, I want to expand my writing genres. One day my writing prowess will be lauded by shepards across this great nation. Nation Morgan , I'd like to call it.

Vast land is my yard.
Covered trees abound. My tears
Of joy are many.

Kasey:

I'm so very glad I have the bladder capacity of a large elephant and the control of a septuagenarian. That way I can mark everything faster than Morgan. She's so silly, she's still crying. Who knew she was so sensitive?
All of this area, this backyard, and it's all MINE! This is mine and that is mine and this is mine and that is mine and this is mine and that is mine and this is mine and that is mine and this is mine and that is mine and this is mine and that is mine and this is mine and that is mine and this is mineand that is mine and this is mineand that is mine and this is mineand that is mine and this is mineand that is mine and this is mineand that is mine and this is mineand that is mine and this is mine!

No comments: